Langsung ke konten utama

Help! My Template Disappeared!

As many of you may now realize, I've been on a somewhat lengthy hiatus...

Unfortunately in my absence, one of my websites used for hosting older templates and related images has disappeared! This means that many of you currently using these templates now find them unusable, or downright ugly.



Luckily, I've managed to find an old backup CD which includes most of these templates and I'm now in the process of updating them.

Unfortunately, the backup CDs are mostly corrupted. I'm unable to access the images used for these files in order to update the templates.

The templates affected by this issue are:

  • Sunset
  • Girly Web 2.0
  • Magical - Now updated - see below
  • Sweet Dreams (all versions)
If by any chance any readers still have the original Zip files or images (and would be willing to send these over) please do get in touch!

I'm truly truly sorry for those affected by this persoalan and will endeavor to do all I can to retrieve and update these older templates wherever possible.


I'll update this post regularly with details of any templates I am able to update with links to the updated files. Please let me know if you're experiencing issues with a template not listed here so I can attempt to resolve all problems as soon as possible

UPDATED FILES

2/2/2010 - Butterfly Template is now updated:

  • Images now hosted on Picasa
  • Template updated to support Blogger's latest features, including comment avatars and post pages
Download updated Butterfly template from Google Code

3/2/2010 - Magical Template is now updated:

  • Images now hosted on Picasa
  • Template updated to support Blogger's latest features
Download updated Magical template from Google Code

3/2/2010 - Sunset Template is now updated

  • Images now hosted on Picasa
  • Template updated to support Blogger's latest features

Thanks to Switcher for sending over the original Zip files for the Magical and Sunset templates =]


Image credit: Alex E. Proimos, via Flickr

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Google Blogger For Dummies To Be Released In February!

If you're familiar with the "Dummies" series of books, you'll understand how helpful and insightful these textbooks can be in dealing with any subject. That being said, I'm happy to announce that Google Blogger for Dummies is due to hit bookshops on February 3rd. It's available to pre-order now from Amazon.com  (priced at $16.49) and will be available in Barnes and Noble, Waterstones and other bookshops, and also directly from Wiley. The author, Susan Gunelius, has been kind enough to send me a 60 page preview of this book, complete with a full and detailed table of contents and two sample chapters for my preliminary review. Also, when the book is released early next month, Susan has graciously offered me a copy of the book so that I can review it in it's entirety and offer readers my insights. What Google Blogger for Dummies will cover Being a "Dummies" guide, Google Blogger for Dummies will cover both the basics of using Blogger (crea...

Introducing Gadgetsforblogger.Com - A Searchable Directory Of Gadgets For Blogger

Gadget directory , I've been keeping track of new submissions and developing several gadgets of my own . While Blogger's directory is searchable, I realised that many bloggers would find descriptive reviews, screenshots, developer details and installation instructions a useful addition to the brief descriptions offered in the directory listings. So I decided to create Gadgets for Blogger - a searchable directory of gadgets which have been developed specifically for the Blogger platform. Each gadget listed in this directory features: The gadget title A full description of the gadget Screenshot of the gadget in action Details of ads included in the gadget (where applicable) Contact/website details of the gadget developer (where possible)  Quick install link, to add the gadget to your blog without having to navigate to your Blogger dashboard and through various menus to locate the installation link. All gadgets listed on Gadgets for Blogger have been tested first, t...

Download Mp3 - Jennie BLACKPINK

download lagu 123 Jennie BLACKPINK - download lagu terbaru BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION- free download lagu mp3 Blackpink "CREATOR"- download lagu mp3 full BLACKPINK - Kill This Love (JABALAN REMIX)-download lagu 123 MP3 , Semua Lagu-Lagu, Video dan Lyrics tersedia disini, Semua Musik ini berasal dari Youtube.com dan gratis untuk didownload. Belilah Lagu Jennie BLACKPINK dan kasetnya di Toko Terdekat Maupun di iTunes atau Amazon secara legal, ini hanya sebagai Review dan Promosi saja. Video Terkait Video Download MP3 Jennie BLACKPINK Download MP3 BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION Download MP3 Blackpink "CREATOR" Download MP3 BLACKPINK - Kill This Love (JABALAN REMIX) Download MP3 download lagu 123 Jennie BLACKPINK - download lagu terbaru BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION- free download lagu mp3 Blackpink "CREATOR"- download ...