Langsung ke konten utama

Thank You To My 10,000 Rss Subscribers

As I logged into Feedburner today, I realised has reached an awesome milestone - we now have 10,000 RSS subscribers!

It doesn't seem that long ago when I set my first sasaran of achieving 500 daily readers, when was in it's infancy. How far this site has come since then!

So today I wanted to extend a great big THANK YOU to everyone who subscribes to this site! I'm awed that 10,000 of you enjoy reading my Blogger posts enough to read my updates in your feed readers and by email subscription. This truly makes my blogging ventures worthwhile :)

For those of you who may read on occasion, who have bookmarked for future reference or have simply stumbled upon this post, why not join the other 10,000 subscribers and also receive regular updates on the latest Blogger tips, tricks and news? Just click the subscription button below and choose how you would like to subscribe - I promise it will take only a few moments of your time.

Once again, thank you all for subscribing to , for leaving comments, sending news tips and templates, and for your engagement in improving the Blogger community!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Google Blogger For Dummies To Be Released In February!

If you're familiar with the "Dummies" series of books, you'll understand how helpful and insightful these textbooks can be in dealing with any subject. That being said, I'm happy to announce that Google Blogger for Dummies is due to hit bookshops on February 3rd. It's available to pre-order now from Amazon.com  (priced at $16.49) and will be available in Barnes and Noble, Waterstones and other bookshops, and also directly from Wiley. The author, Susan Gunelius, has been kind enough to send me a 60 page preview of this book, complete with a full and detailed table of contents and two sample chapters for my preliminary review. Also, when the book is released early next month, Susan has graciously offered me a copy of the book so that I can review it in it's entirety and offer readers my insights. What Google Blogger for Dummies will cover Being a "Dummies" guide, Google Blogger for Dummies will cover both the basics of using Blogger (crea...

Introducing Gadgetsforblogger.Com - A Searchable Directory Of Gadgets For Blogger

Gadget directory , I've been keeping track of new submissions and developing several gadgets of my own . While Blogger's directory is searchable, I realised that many bloggers would find descriptive reviews, screenshots, developer details and installation instructions a useful addition to the brief descriptions offered in the directory listings. So I decided to create Gadgets for Blogger - a searchable directory of gadgets which have been developed specifically for the Blogger platform. Each gadget listed in this directory features: The gadget title A full description of the gadget Screenshot of the gadget in action Details of ads included in the gadget (where applicable) Contact/website details of the gadget developer (where possible)  Quick install link, to add the gadget to your blog without having to navigate to your Blogger dashboard and through various menus to locate the installation link. All gadgets listed on Gadgets for Blogger have been tested first, t...

Download Mp3 - Jennie BLACKPINK

download lagu 123 Jennie BLACKPINK - download lagu terbaru BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION- free download lagu mp3 Blackpink "CREATOR"- download lagu mp3 full BLACKPINK - Kill This Love (JABALAN REMIX)-download lagu 123 MP3 , Semua Lagu-Lagu, Video dan Lyrics tersedia disini, Semua Musik ini berasal dari Youtube.com dan gratis untuk didownload. Belilah Lagu Jennie BLACKPINK dan kasetnya di Toko Terdekat Maupun di iTunes atau Amazon secara legal, ini hanya sebagai Review dan Promosi saja. Video Terkait Video Download MP3 Jennie BLACKPINK Download MP3 BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION Download MP3 Blackpink "CREATOR" Download MP3 BLACKPINK - Kill This Love (JABALAN REMIX) Download MP3 download lagu 123 Jennie BLACKPINK - download lagu terbaru BLEKJEK (BLACKPINK PARODY) - BUCIN IS BROKE (KILL THIS LOVE) FULL VERSION- free download lagu mp3 Blackpink "CREATOR"- download ...